Job link here.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
Start date: 01 March 2020 or by arrangement
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed master’s degree at a university with a specialization in finance or equivalent education. Major in (1) Macroeconomics, (2) Quantitative finance, (3) Hard science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) with some finance knowledge are also welcomed.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development.
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank.
Opportunities for further development: Potential of permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Investment Strategy team/Global Chief Investment Office/Investment Solutions & Product (IS&P).
- A challenging role within the Credit Strategy team, formulating global credit views and providing input into the Credit Suisse. Investment Committee. House view, through a combination of macroeconomic and market analysis, as well as quantitative modelling.
- The opportunity to learn how to translate economic and financial knowledge into original and impactful investment views and ideas.
- An experienced strategy team, whose team spirit and expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and learning opportunities.
- The rare opportunity to develop cross-asset class knowledge within the FI, FX, and Commodity Strategy Team at an early stage of your career.
- Excellent analytical skills, with programming knowledge (in VBA, Eview, Matlab/R, or Python).
- Experience with large data set analysis.
- A keen interest in the fixed income market.
- Understanding of macroeconomic drivers and fixed income analytics. Derivatives knowledge is a plus.
- Good communication skills. The candidate should be able to effectively express his or her opinion in oral presentations and have good writing skills.
- Fast-learner and adapt quickly to change.
- Able to meet deadlines and work independently when required.
- Ambitious team-player with outstanding passion for learning with flexibility and can-do attitude.
- An outstanding academic record, accurate with sound judgment and integrity.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing). German a strong plus.
Ms. D. Fryzowicz is looking forward to your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.