Website SuvaSchweiz Suva
A position at Suva is about much more than just getting on with your work. With us you can get involved and take responsibility. As an expert in IT development and financial assets, you will make an important contribution to Suva’s financial stability. We offer a stable and modern environment. Let yourself be surprised and grow with us.
What awaits you
- You will be part of our business unit “Operations”, which combines business specialist functions, business analysis and programming in one team to achieve a very high level of agility and efficiency.
- You analyze business processes, discover further potential for automation in our diverse system landscape (SQL, C#, Bloomberg AIM, SimCorp Dimension) and implement it independently.
- Analyzing business processes and creating software solutions (incl. reports and user interfaces) are also part of your tasks.
- You solve complex problem cases and exceptions that arise in the day-to-day work and operational processes.
- Close collaboration within the team as well as with the front office and with our international network of partners.
What we expect
- You possess a university degree in natural sciences, engineering, computer science or business with a specialization in IT (doctorate degree is a plus). Additional training/education in finance specific subjects or the willingness to complete such a training.
- Excellent IT database developer skills. Experience in using SimCorp Dimension and Bloomberg AIM is a big advantage.
- Initial work experience e.g. in valuation, accounting and transaction processing of financial instruments is a plus.
- You possess an outstanding ability to understand business processes and a creative mindset for identifying potential for optimization and error-reduction.
- You have good written and spoken English and German skills.
What we offer
- A base to develop and grow on. Personally, as a team and for the company.
- Modern working conditions at Suva means: a work-life balance that is lived, a partnership-based business, an excellent working environment.
- Appreciation is not a hollow phrase at Suva. It can be felt every day from management and fellow employees.
- A corporate culture characterized by respect, fairness and transparency.
Who is looking forward to meeting you
Talent Acquisition Manager
041 419 6288